Thursday, July 22, 2004

The First Post

What I *wanted* to do is hold off on this till I got a new job, but I gave up and decided to go ahead and do it.  I am doing this for several reasons.

  • Instead of being one of those blow-by-blow accounts of ones life, >*bleah*<, I am going to list major events here.  That way if I seem to disappear, my e-pals and family can just check this and see if there is a reason why.
  • Job ranting.  Once I get it.  Ugh
  • To include things I can't do anymore on my website, Freewebs.  They said they have a 100 file limit... but it is a 100 UPLOAD limit!!!  BAH!  So I may have the occasional essay type of a post rant about some news thingie, or to simply blab about something that has been on my noggin.

This blog, at least for the moment, is private.  Mainly due to the first reason.  I only want e-pals and family to know about this.  After some time I might do some other things.  We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Patricio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home