Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This Blog Is... Alive! ALIVE!

Yeah, it has returned from the dead. This past year I got too involved with so many other things and only this month has things started to cool down. It started September 11th with a new job, one which is far better than the crappy ones I had in the past. Then I moved, since mom was out of the house and in a nursing home March of last year. (In fact, this is perhaps one of the reasons I did got my current job) Alas, she finally passed away July. Sure, there was some sadness, but also a lot of relief. I'm now willing to date for, really, the first time ever. I occasionally flirted with the idea but my life kept saying, "Not yet...."

So now I want to revive this poor blog of mine. I know its been missing me. I think I just might finish Gödel, Escher, Bach (aka GEB) finally after who know how many years. The first half is great, but the second half (EGB) is a lot harder. Only because its less fun. I may comment on that. Also want to see if I can find a good filepit that doesn't cost me any moola. Like to find MIDI or MP3s of Bach's music mentioned in GEB.

GEB on Wiki


The only thing I am into right now is this Cloverfield/Slusho movie that is coming out 1-18-08 and Heroes on NBC. But really, there is already plenty of stuff online for that. I might do some vids I found online here. I got DSL now instead of 56K and already getting a list of favorites on YouTube. I don't have cable so I can't comment on the news anymore. So, really, I am open to any suggestions!

Just logged in to Blogger and, lo, there is a glob of new features. *sigh* If anyone finds me negleting this poor blog again, WHACK ME. 'kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home