Sunday, August 05, 2007

Heroes Season 1 on YouTube

Now that Season 1 ended a few months ago, I want to place some of my favorite YouTube vids for that season. SPOILERS!

My favorite summary for the entire season:



Runner up:



Sylar, the brain consuming serial killer, is my favorite character, so I have to include something with him. There are other good ones, but these two have the entire season in mind and most of the others have music that is too hard for my tastes. YouTube isn't prefect. And note Zachary Quinto is going to play Spock in the new Trek film! So if J.J. Abrams, who is involved in that movie and friends with Greg Grunberg, doesn't do a Heroes Origin episode, I WILL be shocked:





Had to dig for one person's top moments in the whole series without it becoming a music video. Though personally I REVERSE the order. The problem with the finale is 1) making your actors work till 3 AM is not a good idea 2) Over hyped 3) It was THE ENDING! The last chapter of Volume One! Okay, that is a good thing considering Lost lost its ending.



And what about this scene?



And I just want to include this mid-season one. But "If Everyone Cared" is WAY overused for this show!



Awards so far includes: People's Choice for best new drama, TV Land's Future Classic, TCA's Outstanding Program of the Year, and listed in Time Magazine's "People Who Mattered".



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home