Sunday, June 26, 2005

My LEGAL (!) MP3 list

Since I lost all of my MP3s during my GHR (Great Harddrive Reformatting), many of which I downloaded, I had to create a new playlist for RealPlayer. Hate some of the things they did to it. Anyway, this is a work in progress, and I may edit this list later. These are not all of my favorites. Some of my CDs don't work or just don't want to make an MP3 of it. But if any of these interest you, tell me and I may send you a copy. Note that there is lots of 60s and 70s here!

Misc.

These don't belong to any group below.

And When I Die Blood, Sweat, and Tears - The lyrics may sound morbid, but the tune has a happy beat to it! I know squat about this group; can someone tell me why he sounds soooo much like Kenny Rodgers?

Garrot Grouge Might and Magic VIII - Instrumental from a game. It is played in a mountainous region filled with Dragons. 'nuff said.

Honey Goldsboro - The most DEPRESSING love song I ever heard! Since it is so depressing, my Inferior Extroverted Feeling just ate it up. (Yeah, I torture myself)

Never Been To Spain 3 Dog Night - My Spainish e-pal will probably say, "Duh, and I am still waiting". But I WAS born in Arizonia! Doesn't matter though.

Nights in White Satin w/ Lane Lament Moody Blues - This song just blew me away. A man sings about his love with the poem Lane Lament following it. A great instumental accompanies the spoken poem. You don't know how hard it is to get these two together. LONG!

On My Own Les Miserable Musical - WARNING! If you are in love somebody you can't have, this song can leave you emotionally scared for LIFE! (Thinking of one of my e-pals here) But hey, it will capture your feelings perfectly.

Papa Can You Hear Me / A Piece of Sky UNKNOWN! - Well, Micheal Crawford sung it, but I know NOTHING about these two songs which he sings together. I think the first one is mankind in prehistory, the second is mankind in the 20th centrury when we conquird flight and entered space. Papa is God.

What Becomes of the Broken Hearted Supremes - The only problem is what I heard on our oldies station sounds different. Don't you hate it when that happens?

The Association

This is one of my favorite groups. Most are easy listening and many are love songs. I like there later ones, when they were less popular, for some reason.

Along The Way
Barefoot Gentelman
Names Tags Number Labels
Cherish - My favorite love song
Pandora's Golden Heebie Jeebies
Requiem for the Masses

Micheal W. Smith

My favorite single artist. He does everything! Many of his songs though involves Christianity.

As It Is In Heaven - His version of The Lords Prayer
Cry For Love
Everybody Free
Freedom - From his instrumental album by the same name
I Will Carry You
Missing Person

Styx

This is about the hardest music I can stand. I REALLY like the following songs, but most of there songs I don't paticuarly care for since they are harder than what I typically listen to.

Come Sail Away - Beutiful!
Crystal Ball
Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)
The Grand Illusion



Songs I got but haven't recorded to MP3 yet: A few by Simon & Garfunkel, Celtic music, and Don McLean

Songs I want but don't have: 2525, Olde to Billy Joe, They're Comming to Take Me Away

You may also want to see this older post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home